Photography Training and Tuition
We've all started somewhere, perhaps you've had a camera, DSLR or Compact System camera as a present, but getting poor shots? Leaving it on auto? need to improve rapidly? Perhaps you're simply frustrated you can't achieve what you want? Perhaps you have a baby on the way or maybe you've been asked to shoot a Wedding and are now terrified? Or simply because you've always wanted to "do" photography but don't really know where to start?
VeneziaPhoto can assist
- We've taken two ladies from a Letting Agency in Chester from auto on a Canon DLSR (even though we typically shoot Nikon or Panasonic) to full manual in 1/2 day! Something they were actually dreading, but we made it fun and understandable. They now feel confident and up for the regular challenge, even more so, they're going to be doing more photography outside of work!
- We've also helped with a lady was asked to shoot a wedding purely because she uses a "proper camera"! Again, whilst she was already good, we've helped boost her confidence and got her using her camera in Manual Mode!! Again half a day sorted this out!
- We can help you explore you camera and your creativity
- Explain settings and why you use this over that
- Perhaps you want studio quality photos, but don't know how to set it up?
- Provide suggestions on kit to suit your requirements and budget
- Off Camera Flash (OCF) - Most starting out, find this a really scary area, we can help you get from novice to have a complete innate approach - ideal for events, outdoors and weddings
- High Speed Synch (HSS) Flash Photography - again another area that's scary for many photographers, we can take you through it
But we also intend providing guidance in a fun way