We shoot weddings across Cheshire and the NorthWest UK, including North Wales, we can stray farther afield with notice and consultation. Using top quality Nikon Professional Equipment we’re able to cover your whole wedding day from preparations through to the first Dance. Please note we’re fully insured members of SWPP – Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers
Please Call for more information and to discuss availability on dates. A selection of photographs below from a number of weddings.
Full Day Packages start from £850 depending on requirements
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a brochure?
Yes here’s our 2021 Brochure
Do you have insurance?
- Yes we have Public Limited Liability insurance for peace of mind with AXA for £2,000,000 – certificate can be provided
Do you provide a contract?
- Absolutely, once we know exactly what the requirements are
How long till I get my album?
- Well that will depend on type and length of time to design, ideally once designed and agreed, around 6-8 weeks from design approval
How long will it take to get our pictures?
- We work on the basis of 6-8 weeks, if we finish up before you’ll get them sooner, our last few weddings have been 4-6 weeks
How many photographs will you take at the wedding?
- Tricky question, if we’re shooting the entire day we’ll probably take some 2000 shots, but please bear in mind, some will be test shots etc that won’t be edited and shared. We’ll certainly provide enough to more than fill an album!
Have you ever shot at our venue before?
- That depends, if you can see it on our list then clearly yes, if not ask. If we haven’t visited the venue before we will scout it out in advance.
- If we have shot there before we’ll still take an early look to see what, if anything has changed
Will VAT be added to the price?
- No we’re not VAT registered so no nasty surprises!
Do I need to supply a meal?
- No, you don’t. The wedding is an expensive day so we don’t expect to be fed
Will I get the copyright?
- If you google around you’ll soon find the photographer always retains the copyright.
- What we do provide is an unlimited copyright grant that will allow you, family and friends to print at boots etc.
Can I get a copy of the photo's on a USB Drive or DVD?
- Absolutely yes. We’ll edit up the photographs, discard those where there’s issues and provide them back to you on DVD and/or USB drive
Is a wedding album included in the price?
- No it isn’t included unless already agreed. The main reason being there are so many different types, styles and sizes we couldn’t possibly put a list together. What we do have is a proper sampler album to show you, plus some photobooks, to give you some ideas. If indeed you do want an album and we can share some styles etc, then we can work up a price
A small sample of images below